Heart for the City Bus Tour, April 18
Departs from Wheaton Bible Church at 8:30am and returns by 6pm.
Heart for the City Bus Tours, led by Dr. John Fuder, is a product of nearly 20 years of building relationships with ministries and neighborhoods all over the city of Chicago. Join us as Dr. Fuder shares the rich history, culture, and diversity of Chicago. Join us as Dr. Fuder shares the rich history, culture, and diversity of Chicago through a biblical lens. As we drive through several of Chicago’s 77 neighborhoods, we will read Scripture, pray for specific areas, praise God through song, and hear many stories about faithful servants of God–past and present–in Chicago. Lunch is included.
Neighborhood Discovery Training, April 16 – 18
Have you ever wanted to discover who lives in your community? In this special training, learn how to locate, identify and form relationships with your immigrant and ethnic neighbors. This session will being on April 16th at 12pm and end on April 18th at 12pm and end on April 18th at 12pm. For more info firstname.lastname@example.org
City Impact Roundtable ~ Chicago: Unity Across Your City
Approaching 20 years, in scores of cities, the “CIR” movement has brought together thought-leaders and city-strategists to discuss best-practices and to discern action-steps for impacting communities and influencing culture by serving better together.
This Chicago-flavored CIR tackles the issues related to achieving authentic and catalytic unity across your city.
- Issues - Our rapidly changing culture demands rapid-yet-rooted-in-biblical-
- Interviews - Thought-leaders and Best-practice activists from Chicago, New York, Boston, Indianapolis Dallas, Los Angeles, Cedar Rapids, Jackson
- Interaction - We have a bias toward dialog. Come prepared to listen & learn; talk issues & trade idea
- CIR “PRE” = Unity ~ A Real & Raw Conversation
- Lunch served @ 11:30am (arrive by 12 noon, please)
- $20 additional charge for this session includes lunch
- We highly recommend you register for both the PRE Session and the full Summit, you may register for only this Chicago-flavored PRE Session
- CIR “A” = Unity ~ The Power of Love to Mobilize the Church to Impact Their Community (Fresh Thought)
- CIR “B” = Unity ~ The Primacy of Prayer and Partnership (Best Practices)
- CIR “C” = Unity ~ Love Your City when Disaster Strikes (Case Study)
- CIR “D” = Love Your (Strange, New) Neighbor (New Research & Resources)
For more information about City Impact Roundtable contact Phil Miglioratti at email@example.com.